Cathedral Schools Trust is a multi-academy trust based in the South West. The trust currently includes the following schools:
Headley Park Primary School
Victoria Park Primary School
Cathedral Primary School
- St Werburgh's Primary School
Stoke Park Primary School
- Hotwells Primary School
St Katherine's School
Bristol Cathedral Choir School
- Trinity Academy
At CST we are unapologetic in our pursuit of excellence for the people and communities we serve. With a passion for learning within and beyond our classrooms and a deep commitment to music and the creative arts, every child and member of staff is empowered to realise their full potential as learners, people, and agents of positive change.
At CST we are creative, collaborative and reflective.
We value creativity in particular in music, the performing arts and co-curricular, providing exceptional opportunities for staff and children to be ambitious and to fulfil their creative potential.
We collaborate within schools, across our family of schools and with our wider communities. We listen and encourage, sharing what we do well and providing one another with high levels of challenge and support. By doing so, we ensure that all of our students and school communities benefit from our collective wisdom, energy and skill.
We nurture an understanding and respect for all people and cultures. We value the unique qualities of our schools and celebrate both the similarities and differences between our Christian and non Christian schools. We have high expectations, enabling every child to realise their potential, especially the most disadvantaged. We are ambitious for staff and encourage them to be reflective.
Improving the quality of education for all our students
- All children receive a well-considered and appropriate curriculum offer, especially those who are in any way disadvantaged.
- All children have access to a rich, ambitious and creative co-curricular experience.
- Develop a leading-edge provision for music, led by our specialist schools.
- Improve quality of teaching through reflection, collaboration and incremental coaching.
- Disseminate effective practice, building alignment where it adds value.
Effective central services and a modern estate
- CST estate is safe, well maintained and developed for future generations.
- All schools are financially secure with sufficient reserves across the trust.
- Robust and resilient systems and processes
Developing our people to be agents of positive change
- Staff are reflective, creative and ambitious and better represent the diversity of our school communities.
- All staff receive a comprehensive suite of CPLD opportunities.
- Appropriate support is available when staff members are facing challenges.
- New creative partnerships are formed that develop teaching and leadership across the MAT.
- External partnerships consolidate a trust-wide approach to music and the performing arts and create additional revenue streams.
- Governance accurately challenges and supports leaders to improve teaching and leadership.
- Succession plans and change management implemented effectively.