Continuing Professional and Leadership Development
2022-23 joint priorities across the primary schools include:
Effective implementation of the CUSP curriculum and CEEAAC teaching model
Effective use of assessment to inform and improve teaching and learning
Raising standards through the use of high quality oracy opportunities
Improving the quality of the teaching of fluency in reading
Areas of focus for secondary
- Effective SEND systems and provision
- Whole school assessment policy and practice
- Boys achievement: closing the gaps
- Improving curriculum and progress for disadvantaged groups, including Pupil Premium, SEND, EAL, BAME, White British boys and any other group that is disadvantaged
- Curriculum collaboration KS4 alignment
Dates and prices on application. Please contact Andy Steward, CPLD lead.
We work in partnership with Ambition, Best Practice Network and the Outstanding Leaders Partnership to deliver the revised National Professional Qualifications (NPQ) at all levels up to and including Executive Leadership.
For an initial discussion, please contact our CPLD lead, Andy Steward firstname.lastname@example.org