Applications are welcome from well qualified teachers to lead the Science department.
● Provide professional leadership and management for the Science department.
● Develop and monitor systems to ensure the highest standards of Health and Safety.
● Be accountable for progress and attainment of all students at all key stages.
● Provide support and challenge for colleagues to help develop a high quality of teaching and learning.
● Develop and implement a Departmental Improvement Plan by evaluating the quality of student outcomes and learning.
● Track the progress of students and vulnerable groups, promoting effective interventions.
The full Job Description and Person Specification can be found here.
QTS CST Pay Spine - Main Scale
Plus R3 - £6,571
To apply please visit our TES webpage https://www.tes.com/jobs/employer/-1001343
Further information about the school is available from our website www.bccs.bristol.sch.uk
Informal enquiries may be made to Miss Esther Messinger, Assistant Principal for Teaching and Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be received by midnight on Sunday 4th February 2018.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 20th February 2018.
Please note that all posts at the School are subject to initial and periodic checks with the Disclosure and Barring Service as the school takes every measure possible to ensure the safeguarding of its students.